Apply your inbound marketing with owned, earned and paid media model presented in this infographic by Smartinsights and see how it works.
Owned Media: This is what you've got, from your website, blog and social networks that you control such as Facebook Page, Twitter account, Pinterest, Google+ and more.
Paid Media: The positive publicity you can get from paid advertising.
Earned Media: The positive publicity you've earned from your promotional efforts other than advertising, it can be from search engine, other blogs of industry influencers, portals or via social networks of your fan. In reality, earned media works pretty good to increase your exposure.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):
More Cool Infographics
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Audience Rivetted at All Times [Infographic] - June 1, 2015
- Chief Learning Officers – Everything You Need to Know [Infographic] - May 22, 2015
- The Secret to Content Marketing – An Internal Culture of Content [Infographic] - May 20, 2015
- Understanding the Value of Virtual Private Servers for SMBs [Infographic] - May 18, 2015
- How Social Signals Impact Search Engine Rankings [Gifographic] - January 8, 2015
- The Growth of Mobile Ads [Gifographic] - January 8, 2015
- How Google Works [Gifographic] - January 8, 2015
- The Author Rank Building Machine [Gifographic] - January 8, 2015
- Web Marketing – Online Advertisers Know You Better than You Think [Gifographic] - January 8, 2015
- The Internet – A Decade Later [Gifographic] - January 8, 2015