As marketers, we go where our customers go. It's customers that decide the playgrounds in which we all play. These playgrounds are now shifted to mobile, not all but almost. If we want to continue, we have to adapt to this new marketing platform.
Recently, Business 2 Community has shared an article about the reasons why we should need a mobile marketing strategy that is well worth our read (in case you are not sure if you should go mobile marketing or not).
Mobile marketing is not that easy, but we all will get used to it. Following is an infographic about Best practices to engage your customers on mobile from Gemalto which can help us a lot in getting more familiar with mobile marketing strategy.
More Interesting Content
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Audience Rivetted at All Times [Infographic] - June 1, 2015
- Chief Learning Officers – Everything You Need to Know [Infographic] - May 22, 2015
- The Secret to Content Marketing – An Internal Culture of Content [Infographic] - May 20, 2015
- Understanding the Value of Virtual Private Servers for SMBs [Infographic] - May 18, 2015
- How Social Signals Impact Search Engine Rankings [Gifographic] - January 8, 2015
- The Growth of Mobile Ads [Gifographic] - January 8, 2015
- How Google Works [Gifographic] - January 8, 2015
- The Author Rank Building Machine [Gifographic] - January 8, 2015
- Web Marketing – Online Advertisers Know You Better than You Think [Gifographic] - January 8, 2015
- The Internet – A Decade Later [Gifographic] - January 8, 2015