This infographic shared by Optimind Technology shows you some interesting statistics in digital marketing that you don't want to miss.
Statistics in Email Marketing
- Email open rates on smartphones and tablets have raised 80% over the last 6 months.
- Return on email marketing investment is $44.25 for every dollar spent.
- 85% of people prefer providing their email address for an e-book to paying with a tweet
Statistics in Blogging
- Blogs give sites more indexed pages (367%) and more indexed links (97%).
- Blogs are 63% more likely to influence customers' purchase decisions than magazines.
- Companies that blog more than 15 times per month get 5x more traffic than companies that don't.
- A page that ranks in top 10 position has content that is at least 2000 words long. If a post is greater than 1,500 words, it receives 68.1% more tweets and 22.6% more Facebook likes.
- Posts with a title length of 10 to 18 words get more links.
- Articles with images get 94% more views.
- Companies that use infographics grow an average of 12% in traffic.
- Companies see 55% increase in leads when increasing pages from 10 to 15.
- List posts get 200% more links than normal posts.
- List posts with images get 333% more links than normal posts.
- List posts with images and videos get 567% more link than normal posts.
- Using videos on landing pages can increase conversions by 86%.
- Videos get 267% more links than normal posts.
- 58% of your audience will stop watching video within the first 90 seconds.
- Video keeps prospect customers on site up to 2 minutes longer.
- 20% of people will read text while 80% of people will watch a video with the same exact content.
- Viewers retain 58% of what they see but only 10% of what they read.
- Websites with videos are 50 times more likely to rank on Google's first page.
- A consumer who views a product video is up to 144% more likely to add the product to his cart than a consumer who watches no video.