Social media is one of those things that businesses of all sizes know that they need to do, but they are not really sure how to do it, where they can find the time to do it, or if they are willing to pay someone else to do it. This infographic from EasyEmerge will help you see that you don’t need a lot of time or know-how to effectively use social media to increase revenue for your business.
Social Media Statistics
- Facebook has 1,000,000,000 active users or 93% of adult internet users.
- Twitter has 500,000,000 active users with 67% are more likely to buy from brands they follow, 79% are more likely to recommend brands they follow.
- The average budget spent on blogs has tripled in 3 years.
- 55% more website visitors for companies that blog.
- 57% of marketers acquired customers through blogging.
- Social media has a 100% higher lead-to-close rate than outbound marketing.
More Cool Infographics
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Audience Rivetted at All Times [Infographic] - June 1, 2015
- Chief Learning Officers – Everything You Need to Know [Infographic] - May 22, 2015
- The Secret to Content Marketing – An Internal Culture of Content [Infographic] - May 20, 2015
- Understanding the Value of Virtual Private Servers for SMBs [Infographic] - May 18, 2015
- How Social Signals Impact Search Engine Rankings [Gifographic] - January 8, 2015
- The Growth of Mobile Ads [Gifographic] - January 8, 2015
- How Google Works [Gifographic] - January 8, 2015
- The Author Rank Building Machine [Gifographic] - January 8, 2015
- Web Marketing – Online Advertisers Know You Better than You Think [Gifographic] - January 8, 2015
- The Internet – A Decade Later [Gifographic] - January 8, 2015