This infographic shared by John Kremer from bookmarketingbestsellers.com presents 12 Facebook marketing stats that you shouldn’t miss.
- 42% of marketers say Facebook is critical or important to their business. Click To Tweet
- The number of businesses that say Facebook is critical or important to their business has increased… Click To Tweet
- 62% of marketers said social media became more important to their marketing campaigns in the last 6… Click To Tweet
- Social media has a 100% higher lead to close rate than outbound marketing. Click To Tweet
- 77% B2C & 43% B2B companies that acquired customers from Facebook. Click To Tweet
- Retail is the top industry that has acquired customers through Facebook (more than 70%). Click To Tweet
- Marketers struggle with lead generation on Facebook. Click To Tweet
- 80% of US social network users prefer to connect to brands through Facebook. Click To Tweet
- Brands have seen a 46% increase in user engagement with the new business timeline. Click To Tweet
- Brands have seen a 65% increase in user engagement of interactive content with the new timeline. Click To Tweet
- Ratio of views to shares of Facebook comments is 9:1. Click To Tweet
- Auto-posting to Facebook decreases likes and comments by 70%. Click To Tweet
Read his article to learn more about how you can successfully promote your Facebook page with effective Facebook marketing strategies and campaigns.