The Economist Intelligence Unit (EIU) conducted a survey, sponsored by Lyris to assess trends in digital marketing and identify any gaps in what influences consumer purchase and how consumers prefer to engage with brands versus what marketing executives think they want.
Here's what they found:
- Email ranks as the most important channel for purchase influence with 37% of pre-purchase and 52% post-purchase while social media and blogs 16% pre-purchase and post-purchase.
- Personalization seen as SUPERFICIAL.
- Privacy is a top concern.
See more at the following infographic from Lyris.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):
More Cool Infographics
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Audience Rivetted at All Times [Infographic] - June 1, 2015
- Chief Learning Officers – Everything You Need to Know [Infographic] - May 22, 2015
- The Secret to Content Marketing – An Internal Culture of Content [Infographic] - May 20, 2015
- Understanding the Value of Virtual Private Servers for SMBs [Infographic] - May 18, 2015
- How Social Signals Impact Search Engine Rankings [Gifographic] - January 8, 2015
- The Growth of Mobile Ads [Gifographic] - January 8, 2015
- How Google Works [Gifographic] - January 8, 2015
- The Author Rank Building Machine [Gifographic] - January 8, 2015
- Web Marketing – Online Advertisers Know You Better than You Think [Gifographic] - January 8, 2015
- The Internet – A Decade Later [Gifographic] - January 8, 2015