There're a lot to do when it comes to marketing in this digital age. Marketing outsourcing considerations are one of the most headache for almost all B2B marketers. How, when and what to outsource?
This infographic from Lydia explains about stages in digital marketing and what B2B marketers should do in-house and what they should outsource.
Embed This Image On Your Site (copy code below):
More Interesting Content
- 7 Ways to Keep Your Audience Rivetted at All Times [Infographic] - June 1, 2015
- Chief Learning Officers – Everything You Need to Know [Infographic] - May 22, 2015
- The Secret to Content Marketing – An Internal Culture of Content [Infographic] - May 20, 2015
- Understanding the Value of Virtual Private Servers for SMBs [Infographic] - May 18, 2015
- How Social Signals Impact Search Engine Rankings [Gifographic] - January 8, 2015
- The Growth of Mobile Ads [Gifographic] - January 8, 2015
- How Google Works [Gifographic] - January 8, 2015
- The Author Rank Building Machine [Gifographic] - January 8, 2015
- Web Marketing – Online Advertisers Know You Better than You Think [Gifographic] - January 8, 2015
- The Internet – A Decade Later [Gifographic] - January 8, 2015